Employment Agreements in New Jersey
High-level employees are oftentimes asked to sign a formal document called an employment agreement. An employment agreement is a well-drafted legal agreement that addresses guidelines and important information pertaining to an individual's employment within the company. The agreement may address specific key aspects of employment.
Employment agreement may include:
- Job position or rank
- Employee's job responsibilities
- Employee's privacy responsibilities
- Employee's salary, bonus and/or incentives
- Vacation schedule
- Agreement not to compete
- Trade secret protection
The agreement may answer the following questions...
- Can the employer change the job position/rank?
- Does the employee receive stock or stock options in the company?
- What is the length of the agreement?
- When can an employee be terminated?
- What is the severance payment due if terminated?
As experts in contract law in New Jersey, The Levine Law Firm maintains a great deal of experience and knowledge in employee agreements in New Jersey. Contact The Levine Law Firm for excellent employee agreement consulting and contract law services.
Independent Contractor Agreement in New Jersey
Independent contracting is a great strategy for getting on your feet. The best option in this case is to implement an independent contractor agreement with the assistance of an experienced attorney.
While drafting an independent contractor agreement in New Jersey, it is crucial to consult with a lawyer or contract attorney to review the agreement. At The Levine Law Firm, we have extensive knowledge and years of experience with contract law, specifically independent contractor agreements in New Jersey.
The Levine Law Firm will ensure the accuracy of the agreement. It is crucial that an attorney review your independent contractor agreement in order to confirm that the agreement covers:
- Legal guidelines of an independent contractor agreement
- Every provision necessary for the agreement
- All possibilities for your line of work
Standards required by the state of New Jersey
- Twenty-Point Independent Contractor Checklist
- Tax consequences and reporting
Contact The Levine Law Firm for legal consulting of an independent contractor agreement in New Jersey, or for other contract law services in New Jersey.