To our Clients, Attorneys, Realtors, Mortgage Bankers/Brokers, and other closing participants:
To promote the safety and well- being of all humankind, and in order to prevent/reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented NEW OFFICE HEALTH PROCEDURES for all visitors to comply with as follows:
- First, and foremost, If you feel symptomatic or sick, please refrain from coming to our office. THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE!
- Second, we ask that only “essential participants” visit or attend closings in our office. For a purchase transaction, this would mean the Buyer’s attorney and Buyers ONLY. We will not permit family members, children, friends, realtors, mortgage brokers/bankers or anyone else to attend real estate closings in our office.
- Third, upon entering our office, gloves, FACE MASK ARE MANDATORY AT ALL TIMES ENTERING OUR OFFICE and hand sanitizer will be available for use. You are encouraged to use them, to reduce the risk of spreading this pandemic virus.
- Fourth, we ask that the Seller’s attorney make arrangements to pre-sign transfer documents at another location, and then drop-off or mail those transfer documents/keys to our office or to the title company in time for closing. Seller’s net sale proceeds can be mailed (via overnight delivery) or wired to the Seller.
- Fifth, Disbursement checks for realtors, mortgage brokers and other professionals will be mailed.
These policies will be strictly adhered to unless special circumstances exist.
I would like to thank you in advance for your consideration in this regard, as the sole purpose of these policies is to preserve human health. Please feel free to call or email the office with any questions or concerns.
Due to health concerns arising from COVID-19, except for necessary document signings, no in-person appointments will be scheduled with our office until further notice. Please contact us with any concerns.