LLC Formation/Business Formation
The lawyers at The Levine Law Firm LLC will help you with all the steps needed towards the creation of LLC for you. Our law firm has over 40 years of experience in LLC formation law in NJ. The lawyers at The Levine Law Firm, LLC focus our practice on New Jersey business law, providing legal advice to a broad range of businesses, including start-ups, joint ventures, service providers, manufacturers and distributors. Some of these are growing businesses who need a business law attorney to assist them with formation of subsidiaries, contract review and drafting, contract negotiation, and applications for a host of required approvals, licenses and permits.
- The Employer Identification Number is assigned by the IRS
- Opening a business bank account
- Registering as a foreign corporation in your local jurisdiction if you plan to do business there
- Certificate of Authority to conduct business in their state
- Business Licenses, and Professional Licenses
- State Tax ID Number
The lawyers at The Levine Law Firm, LLC have over 40 years of experience when it comes to advising businesses with their creation and formation of an LLC. We will put our experience to work for you. When you are looking for business lawyers in New Jersey who know how to efficiently create an LLC, you need look no further. Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you and your company's LLC formation.